Comment on page
- 1.Potential buyers of the $HILO token and users of HILO dApp must be fully aware of the following:
- The risks associated with purchasing digital assets.
- The nature of binary options predictions.
- The dynamics of web3 dApps.
- The volatility commonly observed in the cryptocurrency market.
- 2.The HILO business plan and the information in the white paper do not constitute financial, business, investment, or tax advice. It is advisable to:
- Seek guidance from professional legal, tax, and financial advisors.
- Consult with local authorities before making investment decisions.
- 3.The HILO business plan does not represent investment securities or an offer document of any kind. It does not offer securities in any jurisdiction around the world.
- 4.The HILO business model is based on predicting token price actions, which are directly correlated with the highly volatile nature of the crypto market.
- 5.Predictions on the HILO dApp use a binary voting system, this entails a substantial risk of loss in each round, so users should make conscious decisions and engage in responsible risk management.
- 6.HILO binary options predictions operate entirely on-chain, and once transactions, including round entries, are initiated, they cannot be reversed. There is no provision for refunds or opting out after locking an entry in a prediction round.