Comment on page
📊 Tokenomics & Fees/Tax
Ticker: $HILO Native network: Ethereum The contract has been renounced, and no additional tokens can be minted.
Max Supply: 100,000,000
Circulating Supply: 86,788,453 Total Supply: 96,793,516
Burned: 3,206,484 90,000,000 were initially added to the Liquidity Pool on Day 1.
No tokens were airdropped or allocated to the team. In the early stages, the team relied on taxes to ensure the sustainability and productivity of the project. A total of 10,000,000 tokens were allocated to early investors and backers. This entire 10,000,000 is now fully circulating in the pools, with a significant portion of it added to liquidity pools due to our 2% liquidity pool fee. You can find all the proof and details on Etherscan. Consequently, these 10,000,000 tokens have no future impact on the price action.
There is a 6% tax on buys and 6% on sells.
2% of the total tax goes to Liquidity Pool, which helps improve and strengthen our liquidity as we grow. 10% of the total tax is allocated towards project expenses. These expenses encompass development, maintenance, servers, dApp/pools testing, marketing, legal team, copywriting, listings, collaborations, AMAs, callers, advertisements on other platforms, as well as general salaries and other necessary payments. There is no fixed percentage allocated to each aspect of the project because we continuously shift our attention to new aspects as the project grows. For example, in the early stages, we are fully focused on development, while in later stages, the focus may shift to marketing and the legal team, and so on. Please note that the revenue and fees collected can be stored in different wallets, which may include exchanges, cold and hard wallets, and even staking platforms. This ensures security for our treasury, team, and product, while also generating compounded income and revenue for our business, helping it thrive and remain sustainable for years to come. * Reminder
If you hold, trade, buy, sell, transfer, receive, withdraw, or deposit the $HILO token, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- 1.This token incurs a 6% tax fee on buys and a 6% fee on sells.
- 2.The allocation and usage of these fees/funds are at the sole discretion of the HILO team and are not subject to control or influence by users or investors.
- 3.All funds collected will be used exclusively for project financing, team development, salaries, and associated expenses. Users and holders of the $HILO Token do not have any entitlement to or claim on these funds, and they hereby acknowledge and accept this condition.
- 4.This token is volatile, not stable, which implies that you may experience both significant losses and significant gains.
- 5.You recognize and accept that cryptocurrencies are inherently risky and not considered safe investments or assets, and you fully understand and assume these risks.